Thanks for visiting my linky party! I will spend the week visiting each and every one of your posts, and leaving comments, sharing, liking, and pinning. I will feature my favorite posts next Saturday during the next Saturday Evening Family-Friendly Free-For-All. I will send out an e-mail to every person who submits a link reminding them about the party when it goes live Saturday Evening.
A Mother’s Shadow shares a beautiful post relating the tale of the ten virgins in the bible to our lives. She talks about how it relates to our lives, and ways you can use this analogy to make ourselves better. Please stop by and read the post: Is There Enough?
Sunny Day Family has created a fun, interactive activity for toddlers for Easter. I also love that it can be adapted to any activity! Stop by and read Make an Easter Egg Wall: Spring Activity for Toddlers.
Nourishing a Scholar shares a beautiful story about not letting the weather interrupt their precious family time. I love the way she tells it: with beautiful pictures. Stop by and read: A Rainy Day at the Park.
1) Please post your own two Favorite Family-Friendly Posts from this week.
2) Please visit several other posts in the link-up, if you can, and show them some love by commenting and sharing, etc.
3) Please sign up for my newsletter.
4) Please tweet and facebook share about this link-up party so that others can join.
5) Please grab the button and place it with your other linky party buttons.
6) If you would like to co-host this party, please e-mail me at [email protected][inlinkz_linkup id=506012 mode=1]